My Name is Kimberly and I suffer from depression. Check on your friendsππΈ#WorldMentalHealthDay #mentalhealthawareness #thursdaythoughts #thursdaymotivation
Friday, October 11, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me & America used to be tight. But lately, π she on some other stuff so we don’t really kick it “✊π»✊πΌ✊π½✊πΎ✊πΏ
“Me & America used to be tight. But lately, π she on some other stuff so we don’t really kick it “✊π»✊πΌ✊π½✊πΎ✊πΏ— Trump is so obsess...
-
I read this and π’π’π’ I’ve been saying this for 10 years and many don’t have the support to explain and help them complete the MOUNTAINS of...
-
In late 2015 I gave birth to twin girls and one was born with a hole in her heart. She was in the hospital for over 6 months and had 8 surge...
-
BEING FULLY TRANSPARENT: I am tired. I am past tired. I was tired years ago. For TEN YEARS I’ve been fighting this tumor and the complicatio...

No comments:
Post a Comment